Friday, September 23, 2011

The book "Scorpia" reminds me of a movie I saw......

The book "Scorpia" reminds me of a movie that I watched a while back. The movie that I saw that reminds me of the book is "Mission Impossible". It might seem funny and all, but then it's true. The reason for this is mostly because both of them involve a spy in it. For ex: "Mission Impossible" involves a adult spy, while "Scorpia" involves a teen spy, also both of them save the world from something. An  example of that is that Alex, the main character in the book "Scorpia", is saving the people of London from a plan that Scorpia has created to kill all of the people there, or at least the kids living in London, for a client that has hired them to do so, while for the main character in "Mission Impossible", he has to save the world, or the girl he loves from a deadly injection that can be removed from her body by having the antidote or something of that sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment