Thursday, October 20, 2011
What character should I be? (Thirst NO.1)
If I could be any character in the book "Thirst NO.1", I would most likely choose to be Alisa Perne, the main character of the book. I would like to be her because she has lots of "adventures" in her part. Being her in the story seems fun to me because she has many problems to solve and many people to kill. She is also a nice person but then sometimes she has to choose the bloody path and has to kill people in order to protect herself or the people she cares about. Even though she is a vampire, she does not kill the people she drinks blood from, and that's why I want to be her in the story. She is nice and can care for people and not just KILL for a living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment