Monday, November 14, 2011

Love

I think that the quote "Time cannot destroy it. I am that love-time cannot touch me. Time but changes the form. Somewhere in some time it will return.When you least expect it, the face of a loved one reappears. Look beyond the face and-" is an important quote in the story Thirst NO.1 (on page 69) because Sita recalls that memory of Krishna saying that and then remembers him from it. This quote is important to Sita and is said from Krishna, Sita's "Lord". I think that this is an important quote in the story Thirst NO.1 because Sita thinks of that memory and hopes to see her love, her husband and daughter, again one day, or to have a new love and a new family built. Sita finds this very important, so then I would say that this a very important quote in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment