Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Sita's true feelings for Yaksha
I think that the quote "Hate and fear and love are all in the heart. I felt that when he played his flute. I don't just hate you. I didn't just fear you.", is an important quote in the book Thirst NO.1 (on page 193). This is taking place in Sita's Mayfair home when she was trying to kill Yaksha (her vampire creator) with some explosives in her house. I think that this is an important quote in the book because this quote tells you how Sita actually feels about her creator. I think that this quote is important because Sita never told Yaksha about how she felt about him besides how she hates him for taking away her lkove and her family. So then this must be a surprise for Yaksha becaue he most likely never knew about what Sita actually thought of him besides how she hates him. After this happens, Sita runs out of the house and runs into the forrest near her house and gets a stake through her heart. Ray tries to save her but then can't take out the stake fully and breaks half of it off. Sita then passes out and the story starts off in a new chapter afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment