Monday, January 23, 2012
Zoey's Dream
"So it seems I cannot escape you, even when I flee your presence" (on page 90). Before this happened, Zoey was just going to bed and was followed with Aphrodite on her back. After they both went into bed and got comfortable, Zoey fell asleep. After she fell asleep, she was having a dream about Kalona. I think that this quote is important in the book "Tempted: A House of Night Novel" because when Zoey is having the dream, she realizes that she is alone, in her dream, with Kalona, in a deserted island, and now she has to find a way to wake herself up before Kalona does something to her. This quote is also important because Zoey figures out that she can't get away from Kalona even though she is sleeping/trying to rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment