Thursday, September 22, 2011

Goodbye

I think that the quote "I'm fine, Tom. Goodbye...." from the book "Scorpia" (on page 130) was an important quote in the story because that was the last thing he had said to his best friend, Tom, and that was the last time that he had heard from his friend. I think that this was an important quote in the story because when Alex said that to Tom, he felt that this was the last time that he had contact with the outside world and with his friend. I also think that this was an important quote in the story because Alex had not been too happy to hang up the phone on his friend and had felt a wave of sadness over him when he did hang up the phone. This took place in Alex's suite in the hotel. After this happens, Alex thinks about what he has just decided to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment