Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Destiny
I think that the quote "Go to Venice and find your destiny" was an important part in the story "Scorpia" (on page 126) because Alex had started his adventure and had started his search for the person who killed his father at that place, Venice. I think that it was an important quote because Alex had chosen to go there in hope to find someone who had information about his dad in Venice because of that quote that someone said. I also think that Alex thought that "This place may be the only place with people there that knew my dad" and went there for finding that information that he wanted. This took place in the hotel room, the same as the others. After this happens, Alex goes to Venice to go find information on his father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment