Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Joining Scorpia

I think that the quote "I want to join Scorpia", is an important quote in the story "Scorpia" (on page 126)because now, Alex, the main character in the story, has joined Scorpia and has chose to betray M16 because of the fact that they have killed his father, a father he never knew, and never seen. I think that this quote is an important part in the story because Alex had chosen the path of killing because he had now figured out who killed his dad. I also think that this was an important quote in the story because Alex wants to get revenge on the person who had given the command to kill his dad during the Albert Bridge trade. This happened in Ms.Rothman's room and happened at the time when Alex and her were talking about Alex's father and his death. After this happens, Alex goes on a mission to kill Ms.Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment