Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Heath and Zoey
"I don't see how. I don't even know what to do about you" (on page 45). Before this happens, Zoey and her friends have just scheduled a meeting in Zoey's and Aphrodite's room (they are roommates) about what they can do to try and destroy Kalona. Stark gets Zoey and brings her to the empty cafeteria to drink blood from Heath to make her feel better. After Stark leaves and Zoey is left alone with Heath, Zoey and Heath start to talk to each other and Zoey says this after Heath says something about how Zoey will find a solution to all of her problems. I think that this quote is important in the book "Tempted: A House of Night Novel" because this shows how the main character, Zoey, is trusting in her friends to give her some support for her decision of what to do about some things. Heath is telling Zoey that it is going to be OK and of how she will make it through the Kalona situation alright. I also think that this quote is important because this quote shows how Zoey and Heath have a close relationship and of how Heath will always put his support behind Zoey and that's just what she needed at a time like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment