Monday, January 23, 2012
Zoey's Gone
"When she threw spirit at Kalona, Zoey knew that she was too late, and her soul shattered. I know because I'm bound to her soul and I felt it shatter. Zoey's not here anymore. This is just her empty shell." (on page 317). Right before this happened, Stark found Zoey and was about to run to her, until Zoey threw spirit at Kalona and there her lifeless body falls to the ground. Zoey's friends (Aphrodite, Stark, Darius, Erin Shaunnee, and etc.) run to Zoey and Stark says this after all of her friends are trying to save her from dying. I think that this quote is important in the book "Tempted: A House of Night Novel" because this quote shows how the main character "dies". This quote is also important in the book because this quote shows the new situation that is occurring in the book and then it is also showing how the main character reacts to the loss of one of her friends/ her high school sweetheart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment